Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance—so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you.
Repel Tick Defense insect repellent aerosol repels ticks and mosquitoes for up to 10 hours, providing you with lasting protection as you explore the great outdoors. Apply over all exposed skin to repel mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies.
Formulated with 15% picaridin, this repellent can also be applied to your clothing for full coverage. Spray shirts, pants and hats; for ticks, chiggers and fleas, apply to the tops of your socks and around openings of your outer clothing. This formula will not damage cotton, wool, nylon, acetate or spandex.
This unscented aerosol offers strong protection that feels light on skin —so you can focus on all of the outdoor activities you enjoy. Repel Tick Defense protects against ticks, including deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease. This formula also repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
- REPELS TICKS: Long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and ticks for up to 10 hours.
- MOSQUITO PROTECTION: Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
- 15% PICARIDIN FORMULA: Defends against ticks and mosquitoes on both your skin and your clothing, giving you strong protection.
- LIGHT, CLEAN FEEL: This personal repellent can be applied to skin. The unscented aerosol spray feels light and clean on skin.
- APPLY TO CLOTHING: Will not damage cotton, wool, nylon, acetate or spandex—apply insect protection to your clothes without ruining the fabric (see product label for listed fabrics).
- Up to 10 hours of protection against ticks and mosquitoes
- Unscented formula
- Can be applied to clothing
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Chikungunya, Zika, Dengue and West Nile viruses