* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Set your sights on the ridge in the BC X11 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use with wide (80mm+) backcountry touring skis, the boot blends the stability of a 75mm Nordic norm and three-pin binding with a lightweight, insulated and thermo-moldable design. The pre-molded and hinged external cuff provide stability and control in untracked snow for increased control on the descent.
- Precise Boot Flex, Fit: Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Stability, Control: The classic 75mm Nordic Norm offers stability and control for wide skis and off-trail skiing
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Weight: 1720 g per pair at size 43
- Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit Thinsulate
- Lower construction: PVC/Cordura
- Lace cover: PVC/Cordura
- Upper cuff construction: 3D carbon + soft touch protection
- Closing system: Tongue + metallic hook + buckle
|Binding Compatibility||75mm 3-Pin|
|Ability Level||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Nordic Boot Type||75mm|