* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Set your own tracks in the BC X10 backcountry ski boot. The lightweight design blends touring mobility with downhill control in an insulated, thermo-moldable build. The pre-molded and hinged external cuff provide stability and control in untracked snow. A tall external gaiter and lace cover seal out snow for dry feet, while a Thinsulate™ lining helps keep feet warm.
- Precise Boot Flex, Fit: Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
- Stability, Control: A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- NBC Sole: Designed for backcountry Nordic boots, the NBC SOLE is manufactured by Rottefella with a wider sole and rotation axle, delivering superior stability for every snow condition
- Thermo Adjustable Fit: Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made! • Comfort; • Precision; • Feel.
- Dual Core: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Weight: 1100 g/pair (size 42)
- Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit THINSULATE
- Construction lower: PVC/Cordura
- Lacing system: Laces
- Lace cover: PVC/Cordura
- Construction upper cuff: 3D Injection + Soft Touch protection
- Heel: External 3D plastic reinforcement
- Sole: NNN BC
- Size conversion: 36 - 48
- Closing system: Tongue + metallic hook