* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Explore the winter landscape in the BC X5 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on mid-width touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and off-trail performance. An insulated lining and thermo-moldable liner keep feet warm and comfortable, while the hinged external cuff offers stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- Stability, Control: A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Freedom and Control: Rossignol's Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Weight: 1580 g per pair
- Upper cuff construction: 3D injection High Cuff free support
- Heel: External 3D plastic reinforcement
- Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable fit Thinsulate
- Lower construction: PVC/Cordura
- NNN BC Sole
|Binding Compatibility||NNN BC|
|Ability Level||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Nordic Boot Type||BC|