Still one of the most versatile true-twin freestyle snowboards in the game, Rossignol's JIBSAW delivers award-winning power and playfulness for attacking the park or riding all-mountain. Combining our flatware tip-and-tail profiles with Serrated Edge technology and our most progressive AmpTek profile, the JIBSAW blends high-speed stability and edge grip with playful, buttery float for a progressive, hard-charging blend of freestyle/all-mountain versatility.
- Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AMPTEK ELITE is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Rossignol's exclusive 7S SERRATED EDGE technology offers seven, smaller points of edge contact (three between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for maximum stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- Symmetrical flex Stiffer under feet for pop and balance Softer waist for easy manipulation and control
- A single type of wood that's combined with Basalt and Kevlar fibers along the edges for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced edge grip.