The most versatile all-mountain board in Rossignol's collection, the award-winning ONE LF remains the one to have – when you can only have one. Rossignol's industry-first L.I.T.E. Frame technology and RadCut sidecut supply playful, smooth carve-ability, incredible shock absorption, and the ultimate ride control for effortless fun across any terrain or snow conditions. Serrated Edgetech grips to everything in sight.
- Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Rossignol's industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control.
- Combining high tensile strength and very good low-temperature flexibility, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) absorbs vibrations and allows greater response under pressure.
- Rossignol's exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- Stiff under the back foot for control • Stiffer waist for stability at high speed • Softer under the front foot for easier turns.