The most innovative, popular, and playful women's freeride ski in the world, the all-new SOUL 7 HD W blends instinctive versatility and ease-of-use with progressive freeride performance. Featuring all-new Air Tip 2.0 and Carbon Alloy Matrix technologies, at 106mm underfoot the all-new SOUL 7 HD W is lighter, and more powerful, with the uncompromising versatility to go wherever the snow takes you.
- AIR TIP2.0 – Rossignol's new reinforced 3D design is lighter and stronger with a perfectly integrated construction for amplified power, stability, and float. Reduced weight at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, freeing the tips and tails for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation, and playful control in the deepest snow conditions.
- FREE V.A.S. employs visco elastomer through the rocker/camber transition zone to absorb vibrations and reduce tip deflection when skiing through variable snow conditions, increasing comfort, stability, and control.
- A new generation of super-fiber, CARBON ALLOY MATRIX delivers high-definition (HD) power, stability, and edge grip while remaining ultra-lightweight. Rossignol's unique carbon/basalt diagonal weave combines with linear glass stringers, delivering a balanced flex from tip-to-tail with dynamic mobility, maximum vibration absorption, and titanal-like strength.
- SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Designed for the deepest powder days, our most progressive rocker/camber profile delivers an award-winning balance of confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower tip rocker, tapered tail profile, and traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering, instant speed control and the power, energy, and grip to get you back to the lift.
- This high-performance sandwich construction features a lightweight PAULOWNIA wood core, reducing weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control while CARBON ALLOY MATRIX technology supplies high-definition power, stability, and grip without the additional weight of metal laminates.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||106|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||3,3 KG/Pair (164cm)|