The new Rossignol COMP J is a warm, easy-to-use nordic boot for introducing junior skiers to skate and classic skiing. A free-hinge cuff with velcro powerstrap and enhanced junior fit provides better foot wrapping and support for increased comfort and warmth. The Comp J allows a more natural foot roll for a fun, easy and comfortable introduction to skate or classic skiing.
- Skiing Style
- Thermo Adjustable Fit: Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made! Comfort; Precision; Feel
- Velcro Strap
- WC Speed Lace Lock: Rapid, easy closure for better support and more precision.
- Adjustable Strap: For more support and control.
- 3D Injection High Cuff Free Support
- T4 Mono
- Heel: External 3D Plastic Reinforcement
- 1170 g / 41
|Collection||Midwinter Ski & Ride Clearance, Outlet Deals|