* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The X2 is an introductory touring boot with warmth and stability for all-around use. The boot's tall cuff and zip-up lace cover seal out snow, while a Thinsulate™ lining wraps your foot for warmth. The touring-specific sole and lateral heel support provide stability for all-around trail skiing.
- Ski Control, Walkability: The Sport Sole features Tech Grip for comfortable walking and central insert cleats for maximum precision and control on the ski
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Women's Fit: Rossignol's FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Weight: 1000 g per pair
- Lining: Polartec Thermo Adjustable fit
- Lower construction: PVC
- Lacing system: Speed lace lock
- Lace cover: PVC
- Construction upper cuff: PVC
- Heel: Lateral plastic reinforcement
|Ability Level||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Nordic Boot Type||Touring|