* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Set yourself up to explore winter. Rossignol's X5 touring boot offers support, stability and control for on- and off-trail skiing. Designed for adventurous recreational skiers, the boot's tall cuff and lace cover seal out snow, while the thermo-moldable fit allows for customized comfort. A powerstrap complements the hinged cuff design for stability and range of motion, for a natural stride no matter where the snow takes you.
- The Sport Sole features Tech Grip for comfortable walking and central insert cleats for maximum precision and control on the ski
- Speed Lace Lock system offers fast, easy closure for increased support
- Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort1100 g/pair
- Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit
|Nordic Boot Type||Classic, Touring|