Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Royal Robbins - Backcountry Short Womens )
A tough performance short with a light feel to keep you light on your feet mile after mile. The Backcountry short is made from lightweight nylon that feels like cotton, but has all the strength, wrinkle and odor resistance and quick-drying capabilities you need in a hiking short. This easy-going short helps you tote your essentials with two large back patch pockets with velcro closure, two large unsecured pockets, with overlayed secured pockets zip on the right, velcro on the left. The Backcountry short has a classic rise, a 5" inseam, and an adjustable button tab at waist, so you get a comfortable, stay-put fit, perfect for traveling. A running gusset keeps your range of motion high, while the double layer seat and 3-ply laundered nylon will last through even your longest thru hikes. Plus, with UPF 50+ protection, the Backcountry short lets you stay out all day, without worrying about harmful rays. A well-rounded part of your active wardrobe, the Backcountry short gets you outside enjoying all the wonders of nature.
- For trekking
- Adjustable waistband tab for customized fit
- Rear hook and loop pockets
- 4 front pockets - one secured with hook and loop, one zipper
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points for increased durability
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- The textured fibers of SUPPLEX® Nylon gives this lightweight, quick drying fabric a cotton-like hand that improves with laundering.
- Fabric: 4oz. 100% 3-Ply Laundered SUPPLEX®
- Standard Fit, 5" Inseam
|Properties||Quick Drying, Anti-Odor, UV Protection|