Salewa - Women's Pedroc Alpha Vest
The water-repellent, wind-resistant and breathable Pedroc Alpha Vest is designed to provide active insulation during speed hiking, mountain training or other high-octane mountain sports. It has been built according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials at different parts of the body to provide the required performance at each area.
- Elasticated armhole
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 140 g
- Fit: Athletic
- Back length: 68 cm
- Main material: Nylon windbreaker
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
best winter running vest ever
I spend a couple years trying to find a lightly insulated winter running vest. This is surprisingly warm but still thin and packable.
At last! Just what I was looking for.
Purrrfect for winter distance running. Warm in the front, thin in the back where will be wearing a hydration pack. Very light and breathable.