Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Salewa - Ultra Train 2 Men's )
The Ultra Train 2 is specifically designed to offer grip and support for speed hiking adventures and mountain training. Its MICHELIN® Ultra Train sole was developed by MICHELIN exclusively with SALEWA and is made from sticky MICHELIN Outdoor Compound X (OCX), which performs well on wet and slippery surfaces. The sculpted and grooved outsole provides excellent grip and traction and a fast rolling transition on uneven terrain. Motion Guidance technology in the sole and midsole promotes natural movement and sure-footedness. The upper is made of a strong, seamless fabric that wraps the midfoot. Together with the functional 3F system, it ensures flexibility, a precise fit and good support. The Anti-Rock Heel Cup fixes the heel firmly in place, adding extra stability and protection. In addition, the Ortholite® footbed provides additional cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep feet cool and dry. And the stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves.
- Breathable mesh and coated fabric upper.
- Features the 3F Total System, which provides additional support to your foot by connecting the 3F System to the shoe's lacing area. This connection ensures optimal comfort, stability, and increases foot control where needed.
- Features motion guidance technology where the sole and midsole are developed in synergy to support the natural movement of the foot and provide excellent sure-footedness over any terrain.
- Mesh lining for better breathability.
- Climbing lacing system features adaptive eyelets that work with the 3F Total System to increase the overall wrapping fit and comfort of the mid-foot.
- Cushioned footbed for all-day underfoot comfort.
- Durable Michelin® Ultra Train outsole with OC Compound inserts for long-lasting durability, traction, and grip.
- Weight: 12 oz (single M 11)