Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Salomon - Guardian 13 Binding SM )
Skin up, drop in, and shred it to pieces with the same absolute confidence you have in Salomon alpine bindings with the Salomon Guardian 13 Small Ski Bindings. Multi-Norm Certification means you can use AT boots that conform to ISO 9523 standards as well as ISO 5355 alpine and WTR (Walk To Ride) boots, what's not to like about that? The Salomon Guardian 13 Small Ski Bindings bindings continue with the wide platform, 26 mm stand height and double aluminum tube frame that have been killing it for adrenaline-seeking backcountry skiers for some time. The ski pole accessible Hike & Ride Switch means you can forget about taking your skis off to change from skin to ski mode.
- U Power toe with 90 degree pivot
- Automatic wing adjustment
- Adjustable toe piece height
- Simplified base plate
- Sliding anti-friction device
- Double full flex baseplate
- Brakes are interchangeable with STH2 units
- Ski pole accessible hike and ride switch
- Two climbing aid positions
- Multi-norm certified
- Oversized platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ability level: Intermediate - advanced
- DIN / Release value low: 4
- DIN / Release value high: 13
- Boot sole length compatibility: 265 - 320 mm
- Oversize platform length: 80 mm
- Chassis stand height: 31.5 mm
- Length: Small
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
They just plain work!
These are for backcountry/sidecountry skiers who are willing to tolerate a bit of extra weight on the skin up in exchange for full confidence on the way down. I’ve been on mine for one season, and they are exactly what I was looking for. Full charge on east coast powder days, they will take you up the hill, and they accept any boot!