Featuring Gypsy freestyle tech, shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop and control while BiteFree Edges make hang-ups a thing of the past.
- Freestyle: Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- Agile: EQ Rad delivers Equalizer's 3 straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of playfulness and precision.
- Safe Bite: Free Edges for low consequence creative riding.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA LD: The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded EG: A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen: Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Standard stone finish: Salomon's basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s their ‘basic’ finish.
- Bite Free: A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.