The award-winning Gypsy just got better. Built for Des and including her very own artwork, the Gypsy Pro by Des comes equipped with Popster Booster core and Gunslinger Sidewalls for unparalleled pop and softer landings. Quadralizer sidecut enhances carving precision while Rock Out Camber ensures you lock into presses and stay afloat.
- Freestyle: Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- Pop: Gunslinger sidewalls and added carbon stringers in addition to Salomon's standard Popster core milling allows for enhanced energy transfer outside of your feet and explosive pop.
- Personality: Des artwork and standout freestyle performance, backed by years of awards--the Gypsy franchise has everything you need to ride with ease wherever you please.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster Booster: Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Gunslinger Sidewall: The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.