* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Salomon - MTN Explore Women's AT Boot
MTN Explore women's rewards every touring enthusiast with a 63° range of motion to make the uphills easier while the Carbon Spine technology provides enough power to play on the descent. With Custom Shell HD for a totally customized fit in just ten minutes.
- Fit: With the addition of Custom Shell HD the shell and liner are both formed to fit your feel perfectly, in just ten minutes.
- Touring capability: Under 1.5kg, a 63° range of motion and great fit mean you can tour higher, tour longer, and have more fun.
- Downhill performance: Carbon Spine technology with Surelock mechanism deliver power for the downhill, and Oversize Pivot assures maximum lateral transmission.
- Weight: 1270 g per boot
- Custom shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Surelock skiwalk mechanism: Safe mechanism, that enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks for skiing performance.
- Range of motion 63°: 63° range of motion or easy uphill touring.
- Grilamid + Custom Shell HD
- Carbon spine touring design: Offers a light yet strong and stiff back support for optimal backing when skiing down.
- Polyolefin: Softer and handier material to provide lightness and allow progressivity.
- My Custom Fit 3D freetouring light W: Legendary Salomon fit combined with lightness.
- Light 35mm: A thick 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
- Contagrip rubber sole touring ISO 9523: The Contagrip rubber sole touring pads are premounted and inter-compatible with touring bindings ISO 13992 and standard tech bindings. The Contagrip rubber sole offers improved walking and adhesion.
- Low tech inserts: Metal inserts molded into the sole of the boot to allow compatibility with tech/pin bindings for ski touring purpose.
- 2 riveted light forefoot inverted + lock system