Salomon - QST Myriad 85 Women's Skis
QST Myriad 85 delivers fun and excitement with a woodcore and basalt reinforcement for stability and confidence, shaped into an easy- to-turn all-terrain rocker shape that's fun in every condition. Get ready to smile as you discover a new level of skiing.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0: With a slight tip and tail rise, All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- Flex Easy Flex: A softer flex profile that's easier for lighter skiers to drive.
- Hook Free Taper: This ski has a 5 point sidecut, where the tip and tail taper in the narrow at the extremities for easier turn initiation and steering in soft and variable snow conditions.
- Wood Core: A traditional woodcore filters vibrations and provides stability, rebound and smooth ski/snow contact.
- Koroyd Honeycomb Tip: The lightest extremities for better flotation, less inertia for easier steering and more control while increasing dampening and shock resistance.
- Basalt Layer: A layer of basalt from tip to tail for additional vibration absorption.
- Pulse Pad: Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot give shock absorption and improve durability of ski.
- Semi-Sandwich Sidewall: A combination of ABS sidewall in the middle of the ski and monocoque at the tip and tail for strong edge grip underfoot and increased maneuverability.
- Total Edge Reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
|Underfoot Width (mm)||85|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||1650g / ski @ 161cm|