* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Salomon - S/Lab Shift MNC Bindings
The new S/Lab Shift MNC binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, Shift to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
- Dual Mode Toepiece: MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- XL Wings: Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustable: Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Toe Lateral Elasticity: 47mm
- Easy Step-In: Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Sliding Toe Pedal
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices. Eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
- Tour Mode Hike and Ride Switch: A switch lever to shift between hike and ski mode.
- Climbing Aids: 2° & 10°
- Multi Norm Compatibile (MNC): Compatible with all adult boot sole types, including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk.
- Tech Toe Fittings Required For Use In Uphill (Touring) Mode: Requires Boot with Full Heel and Toe Lugs: Not compatible with boots like the Dynafit Hoji and TLT, Atomic Backland, Salomon X-Alp and Arc'teryx Procline, among others. These boots have shortened or non-existent lugs and will not fit into the Shift in downhill mode.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Oversized Platform: Super wide platform enabling high transfer of energy, even on wide skis.
- +Elastic Travel: Ultimate elastic travel to hold in boots during impact in order to go bigger with no risk of pre-release.
- Carbon-Infused PA Construction
- Adjustment Range: 30mm
- Height: 30mm
- Compatible with Salomon S/LAB Shift Crampons
- Accessing Toe for Touring: 1. Pull back on block between toe wings to open tech arms. 2. Depress front lever to widen arms to step in. 3. Pull up on lever to lock arms securely for skinning.
- Preparing Heel for Touring: Pull back on the brake pad and fix the brake in the "up" position by stepping down on the pad.