Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Salomon - Toundra Mid WP )
Salomon's warmest winter boot for extreme environments, the Toundra Mid WP utilizes Aerotherm insulation to keep feet warm to -40C/-40F. Salomon has teamed up with nano-technology leaders, Aspen AeroGels, in a partnership that has produced yet another worldwide exclusive. By weaving the lightest manmade material on earth into a fabric known as SpaceLoft™ (initially developed for NASA spacesuits) Salomon's R&D team has achieved massive savings on weight and space in footwear. And by strategically placing the material where it is needed most they have produced a boot that not only features less bulk and superior fit but also keeps your feet in the comfort zone 50% longer than any competitors’ coldest rated boots.
- GUSSETED TONGUE: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- NON MARKING WINTER CONTAGRIP®: A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
- MOLDED EVA: Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability.
- DIE CUT EVA: Provides excellent step-in cushioning.
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER TOE CAP: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER HEEL CAP: Provides protection for the rear of the foot.
- FURRY LINING: Improves insulation.
- EXTERNAL HEEL COUNTER: Provides rearfoot stability and protection. Allows an increased stability of the whole body.
- AEROGELS™ INSULATION
- ICE GRIP RUBBER COMPOUND
- CLIMASHIELD™ WATERPROOF: Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
- Weight: 587 g (20.7oz) (each)