* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Salomon - Women's QST Lumen 99 Ski 2020
Whether you are doing laps in back-bowl powder, dropping down a steep line or flying down your favorite groomers, the QST Lumen 99 gives you the confidence to always push your limits.
- Power: A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
- Stability: Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip.
- Agility: Experience smoother turn initiation, better flotation and easily roll edge to edge with the next generation of all-mountain freeride dominance, the all new shaped QST Lumen.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Carbon Powered C/FX: The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- All Terrain Rocker: Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore: A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A Titanium insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Pulse Pad - Smooth Rubber Layer: A layer of rubber running all along the edges and in the ski’s critical zones, for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Total edge reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.