* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Salomon - Women's QST Lux 92 Skis 2020
The QST Lux 92 is lightweight and stable, boosting your confidence as you carve on hard snow, hit the moguls or explore some of the steepest corners of the mountain.
- Power: A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
- Stability: Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of Salomon's exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip and tail.
- Agility: With an all new shape, the QST 92 offers smoother turn initiation and is easier to roll edge to edge especially when making shorter turns.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Carbon Powered C/FX: The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- All Terrain Rocker: Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A Titanium insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Pulse Pad - Smooth Rubber Layer: A layer of rubber running all along the edges and in the ski’s critical zones, for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Total edge reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.