Salomon - X Ultra 4 Mid Winter TS CSWP W
Designed to power through uphills and descents, the X Ultra is now available in an all-winter version. Just as agile as a trail-running shoe, it offers all the stability, grip and protective comfort you need to tackle wintery terrain and cold temperatures. Not to mention cozy 3M Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Winter ready: Salomon added a grippy Winter Contagrip® outsole that thrives in the ice and cold, as well as a gaiter hook if you need more protection.
- Winter comfort: Keep warm and dry with 3M Thinsulate™ 200g insulation, a CS waterproof membrane, and cozy liner.
- All-terrain stability: The ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
- Winter Contagrip®: For all winter conditions, the Winter Contagrip® uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Thinsulate™ 200gr: Warm, thin, light, and highly breathable, 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation is recommended for cool conditions and high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- EnergyCell: A high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Advanced Chassis™: A molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- PU Coated Leather: A polyurethane-coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Faux Fur Lining: A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
- Gusseted Tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded EVA Sockliner: A molded sock liner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Winter Sockliner: Designed for cold temperatures, this sock liner features a 4mm layer of EVA foam for increased insulation, as well as a soft cover for extra comfort.
- Regular Laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile 100% Polyester
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Textile
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 23 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 12 mm
- Weight: 384 g
- Height: Mid
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Techno: ADV-C Chassis
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
Sorel - Caribou Women's Boots
Forsake - Lucie Boot - Women's
Oboz - Bridger 7in Insulated Waterproof - Women's
Mammut - Falera Mid WP