Say hello to unlimited possibilities in the resort. High speed morning groomers, fresh powder and crud, even zipper bump lines. With unmatched performance on hard and soft snow, the XDR 88 Ti is your new everyday, every terrain ski.
- INCREASED VERSATILITY: A progressive rockered tip shape associated to the C/FX superior dampening abilities guarantees great terrain adaptation and easy flotation in powder.
- AGILITY: With a particularly light set and an optimized construction in the extremities, the XDR is a playful and easy-to-maneuver ski for all terrains sensations.
- HARD SNOW PERFORMANCE: Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, C/FX and TI for maximum control when carving the groomers.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimim material layers for targeted performance.
- Full Woodcore: Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filtering vibrations.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0: With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability, and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In additon to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allowes the ski to pivot much easier when it is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- Carbon Reinforcement: Optimized energy transmission & resitution for quicker ski responsiveness
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber alla long the edges and in critial zones of the ski for smoother ride & improves ski-snow contact
- TI Power Zone: Edge to edge Ti Laminate, Edge to edge CFX, and added control on piste
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|