Saola - Women's Atacama II Shoe
Saola's uber-comfortable mids are designed with sustainable materials like recycled plastic, organic cotton, and algae (yes algae!) to decrease your carbon footprint. Whether paired with jeans or a dress, the Atacamas are eco-friendly sneakers that are classy-cool for everyday wear.
This style runs small. Please order one size up from what you typically wear.
- Algae Foam outsole is surprisingly lightweight, so they’re easy to wear and easy to pack. Rubber panels at high-contact points assure long-lasting durability.
- Algae Foam + cork insoles provide comfortable cushion (and are removable if you have other insole needs).
- Uppers deliver the look and feel of suede but are made with recycled PET from plastic bottles. There are 3-4 recycled bottles in every pair.
- The stitching detail on the heel tho.
- SAOLAs are 100% vegan shoes.
- Upper: Synthetic leather (40% recycled PET + 60% PU)
- Insole: Natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Algae Foam
- Laces: Organic cotton