Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sawyer - Sam Splint Protection Kit )
Built from a thin core of soft aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed cell foam, the SAM Splint bends into any of three simple curves to give the splint strength to immobilize a fractured or injured limb.
It’s extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with standard scissors, and a single splint immobilizes nearly any bone in the body. Lightweight and easily packable, it’s a must-have for your backcountry first aid kit.
The waterproof SAM Splint is designed to be cleaned, flattened or rolled, and re-stored after use. It fastens in place with tape (included) or a wrap of choice (not included) — no extra equipment is needed.
- The SAM Splint™ is lightweight: transportable and easy to pack and carry
- Fits in most standard First Aid kits
- Flexible in application: One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap.
- Reusable: Wipes clean and is easily re-shapeable for another application.
- A backcountry “Must-Have”
- 1 Regular Sam Splint
- Training DVD
- 2 Finger Splints
- Tape Strips
- Quick Reference Card