New color version for 2018's F1, the versatile boot for all alpine touring skiers who look for lightness, comfort and performance. F1 is suitable to all alpine touring activities, great for going uphill with crampons while performing equally on the downhill, ploughing through fresh snow. The Carbon Core Technology on the shell and the X-Cage Evo on the cuff offer great stiffness and improve the transmission of impulse to the ski. The new ski/walk mechanism allows an easy and safe transition from ski to walk with minimum volumes. Only two closure systems for a fast fit: the BOA® and the Fast Buckle with reference graphics.
- Alien Inspired BOA® Shell Closure: The BOA closure system provides a closure and a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure points. Each click is equivalent to 1 mm of voltage regulation. Once adjusted and locked in position, the BOA closure system does not diminish its locking effect even after many hours of use.
- Carbon Core Technology: Power transmission and anti-torsion control. Advanced technology for maximum performance. "CARBON CORE EVO Technology" is a carbon insert that is over-injected on the shell to stiffen the boot and improve the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell. Increased power for a high-level performance.
- Fast Buckle Cuff Closure: One only buckle and a Velcro strap with a referential graphic, which guarantees a rapid and precise closure. With only the buckle, and maintaining the same Velcro closure, you have two different fits suitable for both uphill and downhill, for a single and unique setting.
- Polyamide Shell and Cuff
- EVO TONGUE: "EVO tongue" in Pebax has geometrical and specific design in the medial flex area. The flexible top edge allows an easy fit and a natural walking.
- AXIAL ALPINE EVO: Axial Alpine EVO marks a new standard in the alpine-touring boots, studied to be the best in terms of lightness and comfort. Together with the "EVO TONGUE", the system guarantees the best performances.
- X-CAGE EVO: The original X-shape design on the back of the cuff with dedicated texture, has got different geometrical design but constant thickness. It allows to get the structure stiffer without adding weight, while reducing the torsion on the longitudinal axis.
- QUICK STEP-IN INSERT: Quick Step-In insert with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S®) that show you where to step into the binding quickly and easily, even in deep snow. Quick-Step-in inserts provide 70% easier entry (compared to traditional inserts). Self-guiding notches (or "wings) greatly simplify binding entry.
- Toe and Heel Welts
- Color: Anthracite/Pagoda Blue
- Shell/Cuff: Primary Hp Polyammide
- Tongue: Pebax®
- Buckles: 2
- Sole: U.f.o. Evo Scarpa® /Vibram®
- Weight: 1260 Gr. (27)
- Size: 24,5 - 31
- Binding: TLT (Optimized Touring Pivot -6mm)
- Inner boot: Pro Flex Evo
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||102|