Scarpa - Golden Gate ATR
Keep the wind at your back and the trail rolling underfoot with the Women's Golden Gate ATR running shoes. Scarpa's all-terrain approach to covering medium to long distances. Users can expect a supportive and precise fit from its construction. The shock of every footfall is absorbed by an Adaptive Cushioning System: two densities of high-performance EVA in the midsole that enable you to rebound and "spring" in the toe-off phase. The upper is comprised of an exo-construction of breathable mesh and welded PU reinforcements. That way you're working with additional structure, support, and abrasion resistance. And the outsole below is molded with a SuperGum rubber component that provides slip and abrasion resistance, as well as traction for both pavement and the trial. Together these features, and more, stack up for a running shoe that'll leave mile markers in the dust.
Upper: A lightweight and breathable upper with a structural wave closure system designed for optimal fit, and featuring an integrated collar and tongue to provide easy foot entry and fantastic fit around the ankle. With a perfect, foot-wrapping fit, it allows adaptability to different foot shapes, thanks to the Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system.
- Insole: The "i-Respond" propulsion system enhances the thrust phase, amplifying energy input with greater energy return.
- Sole: PRESA® TRN-02 sole made with high performance rubber outsole, with 4 mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and uneven terrain.
- All terrain shoe
- Foot-wrapping, adaptable fit
Weight: 290g - Taglia/Size 42
- Stack: Drop 4 (Heel 28 mm - Toe 24 mm)
- Range: 39-46 ½ sizes + 47-48 no ½ sizes