Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Scarpa - Maestrale RS AT Boot )
Blurring the lines between freeride skiing and alpine touring, the new Maestrale RS and women's Gea RS were redesigned for Fall 2014. An all-new ski/walk mechanism makes switching from downhill to tour mode super easy, and also results in a more robust overall system. Range of motion is 37 degrees, impressive for a boot with a 120 flex index and a weight of 3 pounds, 7 ounces.
Other new features include a stouter power strap with a cut-out that makes adjustment a snap, and updated buckles, which are oversized for ease of use. Finer points include SCARPA's innovative Axial Alpine tongue design, polyamide construction, which contributes to the stiff flex, Quick Step Tech Fittings and a stiff SCARPA Intuition liner.
These hard-charging boots are designed for backcountry skiers who like to drive big skis or seek out steep descents, but want no compromises on the up track either.
- The cuff has windows to enhance ventilation and comfort, helping to keep the liners dry on long days
- Dynafit Quick Step-In Inserts with the Fitting Indicators System shows where to step into the binding and allows a smoother entry even in deep snow
- The V-ribbing in the cuff increases the overall stiffness, giving you more power transfer to the skis edge when driving the boot forward
- An Intuition liner designed specifically for the boot to optimize fit, touring stride, and comfort all while being custom moldable
- The ski/walk mechanism moves freely in a self-lubricating housing, creating a nearly frictionless range of motion for touring. When locked down, two pins lock the cuff for solid control and power transfer.
- Zeus buckles Developed to deliver the ultimate balance of weight savings and functionality
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||101|
Flex Index: 120