Scarpa - Phantom Tech
The latest and most innovative version of Scarpa's best-selling, lightweight ice and mixed climbing boot, the updated Phantom Tech features the same warm, sensitive performance on highly technical winter objectives, with a redesigned offset zip closure, slimmed-down sole and a new HDry® direct-attach waterproof breathable membrane.
- Gaiter Materials: Laminated with water repellent H-Dry® membrane to guarantee the maximum waterproof performance. S-Tech Shoeller elastic fabric + PU Tek to ensure the best strenght.
- Lacing: Outer closure: Waterproof zip. Internal closure: Fast lock system a quick closing system divide into two parts. Pull-tabs progressively wrap the foot and allows a quick sliding of the string. The slider closes and divides the tensioning zones into two parts. The ankle is wrap but the foot is free to move.
- Weight Reference: 730G; 1Lb 9.6Oz (1/2 Pair Size 42)
- Upper: Pu Tek & S-Tech Fabric With Hdry® Waterproof Direct Lamination Membrane
- Lining: Primaloft® Silver
- Midsole: 2D Pu
- Outsole: Vibram® Precision Tech Roll / Mont
- Insole: Carbon Fiber + Eva + Aerogel®
- Last: Arc
- Rand: Full
- Insulation: Yes
- Primary Material: Synthetic
- Crampon Compatibility: Automatic, Semi-Automatic
- Waterproof-Breathable: Yes
- Country Of Origin: Italy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov