Scarpa - R-Evolution GTX Women's
This might be Scarpa's new favorite at the Colorado office _ comfortable like a light hiker, but supportive and precise like an alpine boot, the R-evolution GTX performs well enough for speed/fitness hiking, but has no problem doing a car-to-car ascent of Longs Peak. SCARPA's Sock-Fit DV uses a stretch Schoeller® material that provides a snug fit (memory foam, too), but breathes well. The speed lace hardware and 1.8mm suede upper tighten progressively, delivering unparalleled comfort. Men's and women's versions, for blissful fit and function.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your feet dry
- Vibram outsole for durability and traction
- TPU toecap for protection
- Sock-Fit construction for reduced bulk and a glove like fit
- Features a new upper pattern