Scarpa - Rush Women's Trail Running Shoe
Speed and protection merge seamlessly in the Rush, a shoe that strikes the perfect balance between trail running agility and light hiking support. The Rush was designed to handle a variety of fast and light trail objectives, from high mileage days on rugged trails to day hiking and fast-packing, with modern and technical styling enhancing consumer appeal.
- ACTIVImpact Technology: The ACTIVimpact Technology™ system is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- IKS: Interactive Kinetic System, a sole design that simultaneously increases traction and allows for more shock absorption on the trail. The IKS sole features five concave impact zones that compress and absorb energy as they touch down on the ground, allowing secondary lugs to then come in contact with the trail, further increasing traction.
- Sock-Fit System by Scarpa
- SuperGum: Exclusive to SCARPA, the SuperGum rubber compound was developed to provide equal or better slip resistance as compared to other high-friction rubbers but with vastly superior abrasion resistance. It was formulated to deliver high friction performance in both wet and dry conditions, but at the same time offers 3 times the abrasion resistance
- Vegan: This SCARPA Vegan symbol and designation is given to products that do not contain any materials sourced from animals or that utilize any kind of animal testing. All of the materials sourced for these Vegan products utilize fully synthetic materials with no components coming from animals, including the glues used in soling.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE: 300g; 10.6oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- UPPER: Mesh & PU & Micro Nubuck
- LINING: Polyester
- MIDSOLE: 3D EVA-CM - 8mm Drop
- OUTSOLE: PRESA Free-dome IKS / SuperGum
- INSOLE: DTS TPU Frame