* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Scarpa - TX Pro NTN Boot
A road trip on the Powder Highway should be on everyone's tick list. Big glacier tours, trenchtown amongst the old-growth, and even a day or two in-bounds mean you've got to be ready for anything. The TX Pro sports four buckles, a power strap, a triple-injection Pebax® lower boot, and even tech fittings, making this a do-anything slayer. Heat-mold the Intuition® Speed Pro G Tele liner for a custom fit and maximum comfort. NTN-compatible, a Q-Link midstrap for durability and precision, and a pivoting tongue for ease of entry.
- Dual-Injected Edge Guard
- No "Duck Bill"
- Power Block Tour
- Q-Link Mid-Strap
- Triple Injection Foot/Bi-Injection Cuff
- Size: 24.5 - 30 (half sizes)
- Weight: 1750g; 3lbs 13oz (1/2 pair size 27)
- Shell | Cuff | Tongue: Pebax® • Pebax® • Pebax®
- Liner: Intuition® Speed Pro G
- Last: 102mm
- Walk/Ski Mode: Power Block Tour
- Buckles: 4 + Booster® Active Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 10°-15°
- Range of Motion: 22°
- Sole: Vibram® EVO
- Binding System: NTN, Telemark Tech