Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Scarpa - Vapor V Women's Climbing Shoe )
Scarpa - Vapor Lace
Scarpa - Origin Women's Climbing Shoe$119.00
Scarpa - Veloce Women's Climbing Shoe$175.00
Scarpa - Vapor Women's
La Sportiva - Miura VS
The Scarpa Vapor V is perfect for the climber needing that performance edge out of changing terrain. From slabs to steep, this climbing shoe hooks and claws down on overhanging terrain. The Vapor V’s synthetic upper holds its shape when you use it while the leatherback molds to the shape of your heel, great for all day use.
The women’s specific fit of the Vapor V from Scarpa has a narrower last in the heel and a lower volume in the forefoot. A great climbing shoe for any climber who has a smaller and lower volume foot but is also looking for that performance quality Scarpa brings to all their climbing shoes
Not sure if these are for you? Check out How to Choose Rock Climbing Shoes to see if the Scarpa Vapor V's have what you need from your next climbing shoe.
- Bi-tension Active Rand: This tension system uses a reverse slingshot rand anchored under the critical toe area to connect directly to the heel rand. The patent-pending system actively pulls power from the toes to provide higher performance without cramming your toes forward.
- M70 Rubber: M70 is a rubber compound that offers good levels of adaptability and containment at the same time. A rating of 70 makes it perfect for use on the toe rand and strategic positioning around the shoe upper.
- Vibram Outsole: Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopedic markets.
- XS Edge by Vibram: Developed to provide maximum edging support, the VIBRAM® XS Edge delivers good grip while adding improved firmness for the most challenging edging moves.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Upper: Suede/Microsuede
- Midsole: Flexan
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge; 4mm
- Last: FR
- Sizes: 34 – 41 (half sizes)
- Weight: 207g; 7.3oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- Color: Turquoise