Scott G-Rex Kids' Tele Boot
The only plastic outershell backcountry touring boot specifically designed for younger telemark skiers! All the best features of the men's and women's Scott Excursion ski boots, but in a smaller package.
- Double-injected Pebax plastic outershell
- Soft, forward flexibility for all day backcountry touring
- Maximum torsional control for all types of conditions
- Proprietory PadLock removable liner, made with EVA foam
- Easy-to-operate (even with gloves or mittens!) two buckle and power strap closure system
- 100% waterproof and ski leash compatible
- 2.4 lbs/1090 g (size 26.5)
Compatible with any 75 mm backcountry/telemark ski bindings; ideally matched with a lightweight, full metal-edged backcountry touring/telemark ski.