Bring the comfort of home to your next night in the outdoors with the versatile Basecamp™ down sleeping bag series. A generous rectangular cut gives ample space while its technical features allow you to bring your comfort further. Two full-length side zippers and a foot box zipper allow users to easily control temperature or fully detach the top layer to be used as a quilt or blanket on its own. The top or bottom layer may even be left at home during hot summer trips. For sleepers who move about in the night, there is an option to secure the sleeping mat to the base of the sleeping bag to keep sleepers centered on the mat. There's also a sleeve to secure a pillow in place. With RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™, you will be warm, dry, and will sleep well knowing you've made a versatile and comfortable sleeping choice.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- 2D PermaShell™ water-resistant shell fabric
- Spacious rectangular shape
- Pillow attachment system under the hood to hold an Aeros™ pillow in place (not included)
- Two positions sleeping mat attachment system
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube
- Cushioned internal hood draw-cord
- 2-way YKK® #5 zip on each side of the bag
- Can zip to any Trek™, Talus™, Latitude™, or Micro™ (model 2017 or newer) sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag, combined storage cell/laundry bag
|Insulation||Ultra-Dry Down 750+ loft|
|Temp Rating||BC1: 33F (Lower Limit); 42F (Comfort)
BC2: 15F (Lower Limit); 27F (Comfort)
BC3: 5F (Lower Limit); 18F (Comfort)
|Length||Regular: fits to 6'
Long: fits to 6'4"
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 76"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 75"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 56"
|Packed Size||BC1: 7 x 13in
BC2: 7 x 14in
BC3: 8 x 15in
|Weight||BC1 (Reg): 2 lb 5 oz; (Long): 2 lb 11 oz
BC2 (reg): 2 lb 10 oz; (Long): 3 lbs
BC3 (Reg): 3 lb 5 oz; (Long): 3 lb 12 oz
Price From: $199.00
Price From: $865.00