Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sea to Summit - Comfort Deluxe Sleeping Mat )
Price From: $189.95
The Comfort Deluxe Insulated model combines a luxurious stretch fabric top, a 3 inch (8cm) thickness of Air Sprung Cells™ and Sea to Summit's award winning dual layer design. It redefines what deluxe comfort in the backcountry means. The supplied stuff sack has an integrated Airstream pump for easy inflation.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- R-Value of 5 is warm enough for year-round use.
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric on the lower side offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Luxurious stretch knit fabric on the upper side
- Their TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Comes with a quality stuff sack with integrated Airstream pump, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
- These Comfort Deluxe Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
- Dimensions: 73" x 25" x 3"
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz / 1215g