Sea to Summit - Comfort Light Mat
The Comfort Light™ mat is the non-insulated, lighter option that uses the same hybrid matrix of Air Sprung Cell™ technology as the insulated model. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and leg area to reduce weight. Fine tune your level of comfort easily with the multi function valve.
- R-Value of 1
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in some other brands' mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Weight Regular: 18.1 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
- Packed Size Comparison Burrito with double meat and guac.
- Performance 2.5 Season: Take this mat out late spring into early fall
Sea To Summit - Comfort Plus SI MatPrice From:
Sea To Summit - Women's Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping MatPrice From: $139.95
Sea To Summit - Comfort Plus Self-Inflating Sleeping MatPrice From:
Klymit - Insulated Static V Pad$99.99