A climate control travel liner specifically designed for warm or humid conditions. The Adaptor liner, as its name suggests, adapts to varied temperatures and humidity because it's made of Coolmax®, a proven moisture management fabric. Even if the weather is very balmy, the Adaptor provides a more comfortable night's sleep.
Adaptors are made of the stretchiest fabric Sea to Summit offers - if you've ever felt constricted in a liner, this should be your choice.
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night's sleep
- A versatile sleep system, for use by itself or as part of a layered system
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Machine washable & quick drying
- Weighs just 9.5 oz
- Packaged in its own 3" x 5" Sil nylon stuff sack
- Liner color: Ocean Blue
- Machine wash and air dry
- Avoid fabric softners / dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance
- Additional Information