A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy-duty dry bags won't go. They fit into little corners of a sea kayak, and are light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Much lighter weight and more packable than traditional boating dry bags
- A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market
- Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Made from a high performance waterproof fabric
- Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents
- Fully taped sealed seams
- Hypalon™-stiffened roll-top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
|Description||Base x Height||Weight|
|Dry Sack XXS - 1 Liter||4.3 in x 9.4 in||1.1 oz|
|Dry Sack XS - 2 Liter||5.1 in x 11.4 in||1.3 oz|
|Dry Sack S - 4 Liter||5.9 in x 13 in||1.7 oz|
|Dry Sack M - 8 Liter||6.7 in x 18 in||2.1 oz|
|Dry Sack L - 13 Liter||8.6 in x 21 in||2.5 oz|
|Dry Sack XL - 20 Liter||10 in x 24 in||3.2 oz|
|Dry Sack XXL - 35 Liter||12 in x 27 in||4.3 oz|