The Quest™ women’s synthetic mummy sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option for weekend warriors and new campers.
‘Entry-level’ doesn’t mean cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic mummy sleeping bags, the Quest™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth. As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The broader mummy cut of the Quest™ gives women more room to move and allows a natural sleeping position.
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Includes stuff sack
- Synthetic insulation placed throughout the bag using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- A wider mummy shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots.
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
|Material||30D nylon treated with DWR|
|Insulation||Polyester (using WaveLoft™ construction)|
|Temp Rating||30°F / -1°C|
|Length||Regular: fits to 5 ft 7 in / 170 cm
Long: fits to 5 ft 10 in / 179 cm
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 58"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 58"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 39"
|Packed Size||Regular: 9.8 L
Long: 11.2 L
|Weight||Regular: 2lbs 15.3oz / 1340g
Long: 3lbs 4.6oz / 1490g