What is better than preparing fresh and healthy backcountry meals in Sigma™ Pots? Having ergonomically-shaped bowls and mugs ready to serve up the culinary masterpiece you have just created.
The 1.2L and 2.7L Sigma™ Pots of the 2.2 Cook Set are made of durable, abrasion resistant polished stainless steel for an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Pivot-Lock™ handles lock firmly in place, the unique slotted pattern in the lid strains perfectly and the silicone Lid-Keep™ lets you rest the lid on the side of the pot.
Delta Light™ tableware comprising of two Delta Light Bowls and Delta™ Insul Mugs nest neatly inside the pots forming a lightweight compact camp kitchen set.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Securely nests together at 4.7" / 120 mm tall
- Includes dishcloth
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.7 in / 182 x 120 mm
- Individual pot weights: 1.2L: ( 8.8 oz ) & 2.7L: ( 13.5 oz )
- Volume: 2.7 & 1.2 L
- Total weight: 33.1 oz / 937 g