If ‘dinner for one’ means ‘the opportunity to get really creative with your backcountry cooking skills’, Sea to Summit has the ideal camp kitchen set for you. Serve straight from the Sigma™ Pot into the ergonomically-shaped bowl and mug (remember – nobody is going to fight you for leftovers…)
The 1.2L Sigma™ Pot of the 1.1 Cook Set is made of durable, abrasion resistant polished stainless steel for an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Pivot-Lock™ handle locks firmly in place, the unique slotted pattern in the lid strains perfectly and the silicone Lid-Keep™ lets you rest the lid on the side of the pot.
Delta Light™ tableware comprising a Delta Light Bowl and Delta™ Insul Mug nest neatly inside the pot forming a lightweight solo camp kitchen set.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Securely nests together at 3.8” / 96 mm tall
- Includes dishcloth
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning