Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sea To Summit - Sigma Cook Set 2.1 )
If you’ve mastered the joys of single-pot cooking, here’s the perfect way for you and a companion to enjoy a great backcountry meal. Included with the Sigma™ Pot are ergonomically-shaped bowls and mugs – the perfect complement to showcase your culinary skills.
The 1.9L Sigma™ Pot of the 2.1 Cook Set is made of durable, abrasion resistant polished stainless steel for an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Pivot-Lock™ handle locks firmly in place, the unique slotted pattern in the lid strains perfectly and the silicone Lid-Keep™ lets you rest the lid on the side of the pot.
Delta Light™ tableware comprising of two Delta Light Bowls and Delta™ Insul Mugs nest neatly inside the pot forming a lightweight compact camp kitchen set.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Securely nests together at 4.7" / 120 mm tall
- Includes dishcloth
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.7 in / 165 x 120 mm
- Individual pot weight: 11.2 oz
- Volume: 1.9L
- Total weight: 18.4 oz / 521g