For those backcountry chefs whose appetites were whetted by the high-tech design of Sea to Summit Alloy cookware, but who love the simple durability of stainless steel, wait no longer.
The Sigma™ Series of Cook Pots brings technical features such as the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption) to the realm of stainless steel cookware.
Made of marine-grade stainless steel, Sigma™ Cook Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light tableware to create camp kitchen sets for every occasion.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
|1.2 Liter||1.9 Liter||2.7 Liter||3.7 Liter|
|In-use size||5.7 x 3.8 in / 144 x 96 mm||6.5 x 4.7 in / 165 x 120 mm||7.2 x 4.7 in / 182 x 120 mm||8 x 5.3 in / 203 x 135 mm|
|Pot volume||1.2 L / 40.6 oz||1.9 L / 64.2 oz||2.7 L / 91.3 oz||3.7 L / 125.1 oz|
|Weight||8.8 oz / 250g||11.2 oz / 317g||13.5 oz / 382g||17 oz / 481g|
|Size guide||Solo backpacker||Two people||Groups of two or three||Groups of three to four|