If you already have the tableware for your camp kitchen, but are looking to add new or upgrade existing cooking pots, Sea to Summit’s Sigma™ Series of Cook Pots can take backcountry cuisine to the next level.
The Sigma™ 2.0 Cook Pot Set combines the durability of marine-grade stainless steel with technical features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption).
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.7 in / 182 x 120 mm
- Individual pot weight: 1.2L: ( 8.8 oz ) & 2.7L: ( 13.5 oz )
- Volume: 1.2 & 2.7 L
- Total weight: 22.3 oz / 632g