Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight associated with this style of Paddle craft. Sea to Summit set out to create a unique sit-on-top cart that was universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats that fit within this category. The patent-pending design features tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, we've added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1-2 in
- Adjustable axle width from 7.08 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- Includes a tie down with buckle protection
- Custom-molded wheels with thermoplastic rubber rolling surfaces
- Lightweight, patent-pending design