The Telos™ two-person freestanding tent will radically change your perception of what an ultralight backpacking tent can be. Sea to Summit’s engineers made it their mission to design a tent that is easy to set up and filled with clever functional features. Mission accomplished.
- Tension Ridge™ raises the tent’s shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
- Color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
- Hangout Mode™ converts rainfly into semi-open shelter. Requires a pair of trekking poles or Hangout Mode Pole Set.
- FairShare™ storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
- Lightbar™: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination.
- Rainfly can be set up first for a dry setup and takedown.
- Includes 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
- The 6” deep 20D nylon tub floor is rated to 2500mm hydrostatic head – light, waterproof and durable.
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey color provides excellent visibility.
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
- The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more livable space.
- Apex Vent™ - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||28 sq. ft.|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||28|
|Vestibule Area||19.5 sq ft total|
|Floor Dimensions||84.5 x 53 x 43 in.|
|Peak Height||43.5 in.|
|Number of Poles||1 hubbed|
|Pole Material||Aluminum DAC TH72M|
|Packaged Weight||3lbs. 10.7 oz.|
|Trail Weight||3 lbs. 4.3 oz.|
|Fast Pack Weight||2lbs 10.3oz.|
|Packed Size||5.1 x 18.9 in.|