This aptly named sleeping bag and down blanket is the traveler's best friend. Whether you are on a summer bike tour, or a hut trip, or couch surfing, or simply stuck at an airport or ferry terminal, the Traveller unpacks from an almost impossibly small compression sack to reveal a rectangular sleeping bag which can also unzip to form a quilt.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Baffle Construction: Traveller 50°F has sewn-through construction; 30°F has full horizontal baffles.
- Form a double sleeping bag by using the YKK® #3 zipper to zip two Travellers to be zipped together.
- Cut with a slight taper to save weight and maximize thermal performance.
- Shoulder and foot drawcords
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a storage cell