Sea to Summit - Ultralight Mat
The Ultralight Air Mat was awarded Gear of the Year by National Geographic Adventure and earned Best New Gear from Gear Institute in 2014 and there is little wonder why. This is the durable, compact, lightweight sleeping mat for gram counters who don't want to sacrifice comfort for weight. Using Air Sprung Cell™ technology with a single layer of medium resolution cells, this offers a minimal packed size and weight. Ideal for adventure racers, lightweight backpack or bikepacking adventures or anyone looking for Ultralight comfort.
- R-Value of 0.7
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Weight Regular: 13.9 oz ≈ Lighter than a roll of paper towels
- Packed Size Comparison - Burrito with double meat and guac.
- Performance Summer Mat: Perfect for any summer adventure not at altitude.
- Durability - We're confident this can survive just about anything short of knives.